I’m still working from home, and these are my go-to snack in the afternoon when I just want to curl up in front of the fire and read instead of working.
My kids call them Jupiters. I can’t even remember why but there was a complicated story behind it. It’s a recipe I’ve changed and edited over the years, but I think it’s good enough to share now.
– In a blender, process dates until they start to form a paste.
– Blend in all the remaining ingredients (except the ‘stir in’)
– Slowly add water (one teaspoon at a time) until the mix starts to come together
– Pulse the ‘stir in’ into the mix
– Shape into balls (or you can do bars)
– Store in the freezer
Makes approximately 12.